Tuesday, June 22, 2010

human is better than an angel

if it's right to stand on this side, then i won't move even an inch
i won't lose another moment to grow old with someone that has made my heart trembling all the times

it seems nobody can move me to leave you, even with some clear voices and some logical reasons
whenever you call, i will hear it from the skies above

don't you know that i will be guiding you wherever you are?
this is not the promises, when it comes true then i will be no longer to say sorry of being a human

being a human is a kind of merciful
it is better for me to be a human than to be an angel and never feel the warmth of your touch, the sweetness from your kiss, also the safety feeling from your arms

it is better to feel it once than i live endlessly in heaven as an angel

you, you lightened my life
you, you never can be replaced with someone else
you, only you whom my heart is belong

from now on and forever
though you're so far, i will never forget the way you gave me this feeling to me

love you always, my dearest....

No comments:

Post a Comment