Saturday, September 25, 2010

unforgiven

first time i saw you, you're nothing in my eyes
another time i saw you, you're still nothing
time by time then we knew each other

then by time i was happy because i had a friend in my life just like you
but another time you hurt me by saying you're in that into me
i asked myself then to get far from you for a while

that was our turning point, friend -that's you always called to me until now-
you became strange and i became strange too
well, we fought all the times without knowing what was the problem

then when we lived separately, i realized that i was nothing without you
but you, friend, you went with your another 'friend'
you changed so fast friend, that's why i only kept my misery of losing you alone

then you flattered me all the times
i knew you were still that into me, then i realized i felt that way too
but, it's too late friend, you were with your another 'friend'

you let me fell for you then you wouldn't catch me?
how you were so cruel, friend
that's why now when you get closer i don't think so again

No comments:

Post a Comment